December / January Photo Dump

Before I get into my photo dump I want to re-explain why I created this blog. I have the attention span of a child, so I often find myself forgetting to share things with my family and friends. I easily get caught up in family activities, Brayden, hanging out with friends, camping, shows, etc that I forget to send someone a quick text updating them on life. Which is kind of bad, I know. 


A month or so ago I received a rude message in regards to my blog. I'd be lying if I said I didn't get offended by it, which I’m sure has aided in me avoiding my blog for so long. After I put some thought into it I have deiced to keep my blog. My blog in a way is my journal, a journal that family friends and the public can choose to read/follow. I in no way created this blog to brag about the things that I do have, nor complain about the things that I don't have. 



Now that thats out there, onto the good stuff! (;

(Far right Sandra (my birth moms mom) - me - my mom - Wendy (my birth fathers mom) - my dad)

Sandra and Wendy live in Logan UT which is close enough that we get to get together sometimes. We all deicded to meet up for dinner at Market Street Grill one night. It was really good to get together with them. I love my birth families! One day I will get around to writing up my adoption story, I promise!
Brayden and I had a game night at my sister and her boyfriend Shaun's house, so fun!
Brayden, Santa, and I at the Warner family Christmas party. Since the Warner family is so big they hold the Christmas party at a nearby church gym. PS, how cute is this backdrop?! One of Brayden's aunts photographer friend made it. It was so cute for all of the Santa pictures!
At the Carling (B's mom's family) party everyone wore homemade ugly sweaters. This is what B and I came up with. (The deer is pooping on a picture of his brother in law haha!) 
B's sister Sierra and me hanging out at the Carling Christmas party.
At the Carling christmas party they have a traditional white elephant gift exchange. This was my win this year and I absolutely love it. It is so ugly yet so cute. I cannot wait to use him in my house! My mother and father thought I was insane.
B got this gnarly tooth issue over new years week right before he was going out of town. It caused his face to puff up like a balloon. We of course had to take a picture to document it! (Update - he actually ended up having to get a root canal in mid Feb). 
Brayden went to Arizona over new years week with his good friend Tyler. Tyler's dad recently passed away so B, him, and a few others went down to keep the tradition of going alive. They went down to hunt Javalina (spelling?)! His face looks a lot less swollen here.
Since B was gone in Arizona over New Years I went over to his aunts house and hung out with his moms side of the family. His little brother, Jaxson, was loving on me all night so of course I had to snap a picture. I hope he never grows up :(


No comments :

Post a Comment