iPod Shuffle October

Music is constantly changing throughout time, it is inevitable. It is crazy to look back on the 
music I enjoyed throughout jr. high and high school, and realize how 'old and outdated' it 
is now. I have always found it easier to use Pandora or Spotify for my music, instead of 
buying songs. The reason why I like that so much, is because by the time I would get 
myself to buy a CD/Song it was already almost "done". With Spotify and Pandora I can 
listen to whatever music, whenever I want. The Top Tracks playlist also keeps me hip and 
cool, knowing what the new music is. Haha! 

Today at work I had my phone plugged in and was listening to the songs in alphabetical 
order. A lot of fun new songs came on, but there was a couple blasts from the past 
songs too. I only have 82, yes really 82, songs on my phone for when I am out of service 
and can't use my Spotify or Pandora app. Lets play the shuffle game, and see what tracks 
are played for the first 10 songs.

1- Who Booty (by) John Hart (HAHA yuck!)
2- Everytime We Touch (by) Cascada (Techno days I guess)
3- 19 You + Me (by) Dan + Shay (love this song)
4- The Real Slim Shady (by) Eminem (my sister would be laughing right now)
5- See You Tonight (by) Scotty McCreery (what a babe!)
6- Bleed It Out (by) Linkin Park (booooring)
7- You Don't Know Jack (by) Luke Bryan (love this song)
8- Play It Again (by) Luke Bryan (may have listened to this one 3 times)
9- Hero (by) Skillet (hmmm... haha)
10- Bottoms Up (by) Brantley Gilbert (just saw this live in July 2014)

Wow, what a list. Haha!

No comments :

Post a Comment