September Photo Dump

Lately I have been slacking on sharing pictures from whats been going 
on in my life. This post will be tons of pictures from the last few weeks.

Brayden and his brother-in-law, Clancy, playing shuffle board while we were
waiting to be seated at Tucanos. Clancy had just graduated from the Police
Academy so him and his wife, Shantell, were more than happy to meet us
for dinner. Oh, and I had to use my free birthday dinner card. YUM! 
For my birthday my sister, Katrina, decided to get us tickets to a concert
that was sure to sell out.. Which it did within a few weeks. The artists at 
the show were Blake Shelton, The Band Perry, and Dan + Shay. To be
honest The Band Perry kinda sucked. She was way off pitch, one of her 
brothers was acting like a screamo/punk rocker, and the other brother hardly
moved haha. The opener/in-between guy Neil McKoy was awesome! We
had so much fun, and it was the best way to spend my birth-day. I did
miss my B though. (;
My work had a 'food truck roundup' for an employee appreciation lunch
a few weeks back. We enjoyed a nice hamburger, and than waffles for
dessert. Not as good as my moms homemade buttermilk waffles. but it 
was good! Pictured above is Peach Cobbler, and S'Mores waffles.
My work recently moved into our brand new corporate headquarters, so for
our annual Convention we hosted a self-guided tour for people to visit our 
new facilities. As a receptionist I have a nice little waiting lounge for people, which
was included as a stop on the tour. They gave me a 'helper' to make sure nothing
was taken, broken, and to help traffic go smoothly. One of my good friends, Nikki, 
recently got a job at doTERRA and she was able to be with me all day. We took 
five million pictures with people, hundreds of selfie's with people, and ate 1/2 our
lunches in 2 hours. It was a blaaaaast. Haha!
This picture was taken at a family wedding. This is Brayden's dad's family and some of 
Brayden's siblings. We had taken a few serious photos, but this was the one that turned out
the best. Hilarious huh! Love this wacky, crazy, dysfunctional family!
Some of B's family invited us to go go-kart racing up at the Miller Motor
Sports Park. It was so fun! The go-karts went suprisingly fast, and it was
so funny to watch everyone racing. Of course I came in last/second to last,
kind of a baby, but I was sure proud of my 1:04/0.56 lap times!
OH MY GOSH! For my favorite recent picture.... I GOT MY BABY!!!
Say hello to my brand new Canon 60D / 18-135 mm lens! She was such
a wonderful birthday present to myself/from B. She will be used to take
many many videos and pictures you will see very very soon. B has even
purchased an adapter to hook her onto his Vortex Viper spotting scope for
hunting, I would be lying if I said I wasn't excited about that too. 
Here is one of my first photos from the camera. I am totally in love with her.

That's a little bit about life lately over here. I hope you guys enjoyed!

No comments :

Post a Comment