California trip

This July I went to California for 10 days for vacation. It was amazing, to say the least. Taking time off work was a complete blast too, haha! My birth mom and her family lives there and I went out to visit with them.  It was so nice to be able to visit with them and grow closer to them. Here is a few pictures from my trip! (Ignore the crappy iPhone quality haha.)




We spent a lot of time at this private pond for their neighborhood. They had all sorts of toys, paddle board, canoe, diving board, slide, etc. It was so nice to take a quick dip to cool off, cause man it was HOT!






I took these photos one day while we were in San Francisco. We took a tour boat around from the city to the bridge, to Alcatraz and back. So pretty!



This was what we ate for lunch a day in San Fransico. YUMMY! Check it out next time you are in town! Boudin Bakery!


 (Lil bro - Ricky)


(Lil sis - Raina) Eveyone kept thinking we were twins the whole time, and that we were the same age. She is 13 guys, and I am 20. I think its kinda sad I look that young, but everyone tells me it will pay off down the road lol.


At a RiverCats game. We ate a lot of food, haha. Started off with hot dogs....

 Than these...
And than these, yeah we both have a sweet tooth. (:

This was like the only clear-ish image from the day we went out to the lake. We had lunch and boated. Oh and I (slightly) finally got up for .5 seconds on a wake board. One day guys, one day.


No comments :

Post a Comment